Thursday, January 6, 2011

Brad Paisley - Welcome To The Future


I just read an article that totally blew my mind. haha. It was about things that babies born in the year 2011 will never know. Here's a few things on the list:

Video tapes- where's the skip button?!
Movie rental tapes- actually getting in your car and driving to get a movie.
Travel Agents- (ehem--priceline.com)
Paper maps- TomTom always knows where to go ;)
Wired phones/long distance- why pay for a phone that plugs into a wall??
The evening news- it's always on
CD's- :( sad. but so true.
Film cameras.- My first camera was a "one-ten" film camera. ;)
Phone books- thank goodness!
Handwritten letters/cursive- I hope not! These are my favorite!

Hahaha, it's crazy! So wierd to think that things can change so much in just a few years. I love it! It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment