Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thompson Square - Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not



Things I am looking forward to in warmer weather:

-picnics outside in the SUNshine
-sandals
---(it makes me sad to just see them sitting in their little cubby in my closet)
-trips to the beach
-bbq's with family and friends
---I can smell the freshly mowed lawn, and bbq sauce already!
-camping trip with friends
-boating with the cousins
-flowers (!!)
-moving into my first place (!!!!)
---(my closed is spilling over with 'stuff' to fill it with ;)
-finding old pieces of furniture and making it new
---(looking for old furniture in these cold winter months now)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE warmer weather too! It's supposed to be 71 here today and I'm so excited...although it will get cold again after that. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures as the weather warms! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! 71! I can only imagine how wonderful that must have felt!! I don't think it is a good sign for me to be missing summer so much when its only February. Haha, one day at a time I guess :) (It's snowing all week here :( haha)

    ReplyDelete