Sunday, October 24, 2010

Somthin' about that Pumpkin Spice....


My favorite neighborhood in the town!

I love fall, and I love coffee, and the two of them joined together = the perfect way to celebrate the season. While I was enjoying the moment, I started thinking with the mind of a barista. Haha, dream land took over as I started wishing that I could send an order straight to the Man in charge of it all, and order the perfect day.
  • FAMILY : Near
  • FRIENDS: Close
  • FAITH: Strong
  • LOVE: Plenty
  • DAY: Cozy
  • CUSTOM: Surprise me!
 What's your order for the day? Even though the thought of being able to "hand-pick" every detail of my day may seem convenient at times... I think I would mess it all up. PTL that I don't have to. Haha.. Wouldn't mind a few more snow days tossed in there though ;)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like my perfect day too! Fall is such a great season...cozy scarves and sweaters, warm food and hot drinks...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm! that sounds like the perfect order! i love your blog!!! AND, that picture is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete