Saturday, November 20, 2010

Andrew Peterson - Dancing in the Minefields

It's almost Thanksgiving?!! I can't believe it. The hardest year I've ever had is almost over... I feel like a weight should be lifted off of my shoulders come December 31st; but I'm not positive that's how it works. Haha, It has gotten easier though. Each day things ease up a bit, and go by a little quicker. Still trying to figure out how to fill up my spare time. Never thought I would have to work at finding things to do, lol, but I am. It's actually been really nice having such a wide open schedule. I've been able to catch up with people I haven't had a chance to spend time with in awhile, and am feeling fully human again.With the holidays racing around the corner, the gaps between being busy have been closing in. I think I will have a chance to start the new year in a whole different gear this year, and am so excited to see what things will pop up... 2010 still has a while left to it, but I have to say... I wont miss it too much. Definitely welcoming 2011 with open arms!

Also... Andrew Peterson= such a great recommendation, Karri!! I love him!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment