Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tobymac - Hold On



I really love the message that this song carries. Hold on. God can take us so much farther than we ever could walking by ourselves. My 21st year has definitely started out by leaving an impression, and the only comfort I have found these past three weeks, is that God is in control. All I have to do is close my eyes, and He gets to do all the rest!! I am relearning (once again) how important constant communication with God is throughout the day. Sometimes that communication swings like it's on a pendulum.. --Constant one day, when things are rough, and nearly non-existent the next when things have calmed. In our world today, we stay in CONSTANT communication with everyone around us, and thousands of miles away... so why, is it so hard to stay in communication with someone whose reception is always clear?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ad! Good song, you have great taste in music. :) Have you heard Andrew Peterson's songs? He's a new favorite of mine. Have a good day!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete