Friday, September 10, 2010

"Good night, Jim Bob"



Ohhh, the Waltons.... :) We watched every episode together when we were younger. The theme song brings me "warm fuzzies" as my cousin would say. I remember watching it and just dreaming that I could be like Mary Ellen, and have hair like Elizabeth. Haha, I was thinking of them tonight because I was reminded of the "goodnight" scence that they did after nearly every episode.
"You kids quiet down now and get some sleep..."
"Night Mama",
 "Night Ben",
"Night Mama, Goodnight Daddy",
"Goodnight children",
"Goodnight Jim Bob"......
I crawled into bed tonight, I grabbed my phone like I usually do, to set the alarm on it for the morning, and realized that I had a missed call. "HOME" it said. Hahaha, I had just missed the call, so I called "HOME" back, and my parents answered, and my little sister jumped on the line too. From just a few rooms away, we all (on the phone) wished each other a goodnight and sweet dreams. Welcome to 2010 :) haha.

Also accomplished today:
  • Passed all of my Checker/Cashier tests today!! (Yay!!)
  • Had next interview at office... Loved the dentist, just as much as the rest of the girls that work there! (crossing my fingers, but am so thankful that at my experience level, they would even consider me)
  • Made my first Starbucks drink today.... a Carmel Frappuccino!! Also, made 3 carafts of French pressed coffee, and a shaken iced tea....Still enjoying it soo much!

2 comments:

  1. Why, oh why, can't we live closer to each other my dear cousin?! Have a great weekend, can't wait to hear about it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karri, I am so tickled that you read my blog! Hahaha! I love it! :) Miss you, wish we lived closer too, I soo would have brought you that free frappuccino for an excuse to visit!

    ReplyDelete