Monday, September 20, 2010

Music that makes you feel good!



Picture this: 2 old ladies sitting under dryers with curlers in their hair, gossiping and sipping on coffee. This was the picture of my sister and I this weekend. We had so much fun! We got perms at my aunts house on Saturday and had a blast. -The perms don't look to shabby either! Niether of us has ever tried the curly-locks look before, and I have to say, it's fun to wear! I love the bounce! :) When we got into her tiny little car on the way back, and her poor car smelt SOO bad, because of the perm chemicals. We had a good time though, lots of laughs.

And--story time. So, on our way back we were aiming for the 6:15 ferry, and when we finally got to the payment booth after an hour long wait, we were excited because we saw the next ferry just pulling in, so we were going to make it on! However.... the magnet strip on the card we were paying with didn't work, and they don't take checks anymore, and we didnt' have any cash on us. Hahah, so we had to get out of line, find an ATM, and get back in line for another hour wait and another ferry. Oh gosh, we werent' laughing then, but now I think it's sort of funny. We made it fun though, we had stuffed all of our old Cd's into our purses before we left, so we listened to some music we hadn't heard in awhile. This song being one of them. (Rachel C. ... I always think of you when I hear this song, that summer before we moved I think you made  us a mix with this on it, hahaa, so thanks for the entertainment this weekend! :)

Newsies soundtrack, 98*, Spice Girls, Tim McGraw, and Relient K were all there along with a few more. I love mix tracks! I would love to hear what some of your favorite songs were from a long time ago! This would be so  much fun, if you sent me an e-mail or something with the song and a little note why and when you fell in love with that song :) Can't wait to hear from you!!!

P.s. Happy Birthday Keri, and Timmy!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful day and new year!!

Nickel Creek - When You Come Back Down (HD)

No comments:

Post a Comment