Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sugarland - Stuck Like Glue



I love this song! Besides being stuck in my head all day, this song is so fitting for my mood this weekend. Being the first weekend out of school, I feel like I am back from being gone for awhile... I have been so reassured to see that I can relax again, and be stress free! I'm not gonna lie... I was seriously doubting that I would ever get through those last few weeks. haha :) I am thrilled to find that I can put 'the pedal to the metal'  for a long stretch, and still come out to be myself in the end, when it's done. This year was my first year, of actuallly working through a project and seeing it through till the very end! Like I've been through an entire working cycle once. WOOHOOO!!  Hahha, here's to .... a few months before the next challange! Hahhaa :)  There is now a new dimension to Addie... though it may be "stuck like glue" to me, it's not taking over... I'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment