Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cabbage.


Okay, here's the deal... I did not miss a day (already) on purpose!! I promise! My Internet was out last night when I got home from work... But, I already had a song picked out for the day. The song of choice for YESTERDAY is: "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams. I was memorizing produce codes all day at work, and green cabbage is 4069. It has been a lifesaver.

Also, my challenge is going pretty well. I have caught myself a few times with words about to spill out, but I've stopped, and changed directions. I've actually even noticed a change in how I handle situations. That bible sure knows what it's talking about.... Hahaha.


P.s. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Addie, I love your blog! Keep it up! Cause I never do....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!! Kayla. I love ya!
    P.s... Sorry your card is still sitting in my purse waiting to be mailed. Why is that last step so hard??!

    ReplyDelete