Thursday, September 23, 2010

Population-Me. ?



Food for thought today... What if there IS a bigger picture? Outside my own little world?  God has given me--put straight in the palms of my hands, so many tools to inch out of my small little view of the world. To offer someone a hello to break up their loneliness, pick up a fallen paper and smooth their frantic day, or to pray for the girl that I see standing by herself everyday waiting for her school bus to come. So, new challenge: To start praying outside of the box. To start reaching deeper into my relationships with people, instead of keeping others a yard away. To focus on THE most important relationship of all. -Mine with God. He never stops giving me opportunities, I however, sometimes stop looking for them.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of praying outside the box! I'm going to try putting this into practice. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete