Sunday, September 5, 2010

In the Beginning....

It's been a year in thought, this blog... I have finally decided that I have the time to give it a try! Inspired by "The Daily Be", my goal for this page is to just daily (cross your fingers!!) write an entry with a music video or photo attached that somehow became a theme for my day, or caught my ear. As I am trying to teach myself self discipline in this season of my life (where all of my responsibilities are now self-driven) I think this may be an entertaining way to start.
I defiantly feel like God has finished the last chapter of my life, and is beginning to prepare me for the next. I have spent the last few years of my life, tossing back and forth what I should aim to do after school-or what to do in school, for that matter. Since I was younger, I had always jumped straight to the moon as far as what I could do for a career. From teaching (not so far fetched) to Astronaut (VERY far fetched for this math-illiterate girl) I had a new passion every week. After high school, reality had set in, that I really was done with school. Hahaha, so I set out for a semester of bible college.. -Which stands as the single most "growing up" experience in my life. I gained such a foundation and understanding of who God was, and how to lead a life that served Him first. As I returned I hit the work force, working 2 part-time jobs. From there I decided to go to Dental Assistant school, as I thought it would be a safe work field, in a still crumbling economy. 1 year, and no free time later, I am DONE!  Jobs are coming together, and time is too. I finally have room to breathe! I have been finished for about a week, and would consider myself to be pretty well rested, and getting ready to go again!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I feel so honored that you were inspired by my little blog! I can't wait to see and hear more from you on your blog. Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete